*clears throat* Hi

StarEyed

My name is Heather but you all can call me Star. I'm wading into DD/lg from D/s ideas... And I've been skirting around the idea of being a little for about 3 years now. I didn't decided to take the leap until recently though. I found this site off of FetLife and I really enjoy the atmosphere here. I'm still a bit shy and nervous at times but I try and hide it ^-^;;; So... yeah.... Hello! Also I nabbed this from a sticky.

• What is your favorite color? Purple, Blue and orange
  • What is your favorite movie(s)? I like too many! Pulp Fiction, Lilo and Stitch, Labyrinth
  • What is your favorite food? Mac and cheese or strawberries
  • Do you like watching or playing sports? If so, what kind? I don't mind watching sports but I don't keep up with sports.
  • Who is your favorite author? Clamp probably. I know they're a group of artists but I like their stories XD
  • What's your favorite movie genre? Action or RomCom
  • Favorite hobby? Glassblowing if I get the chance to do it. Otherwise I guess drawing?
  • Do you collect anything? Figures and random keys
  • Favorite TV show? Probably Agents of SHIELD
  • Are you an introvert or and extrovert? Introvert
  • What do you think is the best feature about yourself? My eyes. Most of the time they are blue-grey but they change a lot.
  • What's your favorite thing to drink? Depends on my mood. Coffee, Irish Breakfast tea, soda...
  • Favorite thing to do to help you relax? Stretching or playing a video game that I like
  • Are you an indoor or an outdoor person? I stay indoors a lot but I really like the outdoors. I like camping and hiking. I just have problems with being so pale... Plus no one seems to want to go hiking with me XD
  • What's your favorite animal? Fox
  • Favorite ice cream flavor? Mint Chocolate Chip or Strawberry
  • Favorite season? Winter
  • What is your best talent? Maybe drawing?
  • Do you like your handwriting? Yes
  • Are you left handed or right handed? Both! I use my right hand mostly though
  • Are you ticklish? Yes
  • Do you like reading? Yeeeees
  • Do you sing in the shower? No
  • Who do you enjoy spending time with the most? My cat XD
  • What's your favorite video game? Oh jeez... I have too many... Bioshock, Payday, Sonic 3
  • Favorite website? Tumblr?
  • What was your favorite toy as a child? (or in little space) A stuffed bunny
  • What's your favorite type of sandwich? Club
  • Do you prefer baths or showers? Showers. My hair is so long that I feel like I don't get it thoroughly washed in a bath Q_Q
  • Sweet treats or salty treats? Both!