IMVU

Guest Daddy's☆treasure

Guest Daddy's☆treasure

Hi all! :)

I was sure I saw an IMVU post a while ago but I did a search and can't seem to find it now. SO... does anybody here play IMVU?

My avi name is xXPrincessSpectraXx

I made a castle room and a room for littles to play (slides, swings, trampoline etc) and there's a coffee area for the Caregivers to chat! :)

My profile says I'm new but I actually used to be an avid IMVU gamer just that I left it for a while and now I'm back. :)

Edited by Daddy's☆treasure

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Daddy's☆treasure

Sure go ahead! I'll be sure to accept when I am on next. :)

My apologies also as I have been busy and not been online lately. But I am getting back on in a couple of days!

• 3 months later...
Guest Shadow's Princess

Hi all! :)

I was sure I saw an IMVU post a while ago but I did a search and can't seem to find it now. SO... does anybody here play IMVU?

My avi name is xXPrincessSpectraXx

Daddy is going to join as soon as his work calms down and we are going to be running our Caleum Castle together. I also made a room for littles to play (slides, swings, trampoline etc) and there's a coffee area for the Caregivers to chat! :)

My profile says I'm new but I actually used to be an avid IMVU gamer just that I left it for a while and now I'm back. :) Also, for those in the know, IMVU has this new thing now where you don't get a free room slot you have to pay for one! So as I haven't had the chance to do that yet, if anybody wants to hang out in our castle or the play room then it can only happen via invite for now. Sorry!

attachicon.gifimageedit_31_6965159077.jpg

Finally~! I've been looking for littles who play IMVU for sooo long. x3 Anywho I hope I can be your IMVU little kitten friend as well as your DDlg forum friend.

My IMVU: ShadowsPrincess

But you probably already met me since I added you on IMVU first.  :unsure:

Guest Shadow's Princess

I'd go on imvu, but i'm afraid my ex will find me and give me crap :(

Just block them if they complain, you're not together anymore so they don't own you.

Guest Shadow's Princess

What is imvu?

IMVU is a 3D social dress up game, it has many creators who are amazing at making products for others who play the "game".

There are creeps, but they are easy to spot and can be blocked. Also, a lot of teens, homosexual and bi/pansexuals use this game to connect with others like them. Slaves and Masters can be found there too, if you're into that sort of thing.

I dress up in Lolita outfits in the game cause it's so cute. Also furry outfits of all kinds. ^3^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Daddy's☆treasure

Sorry everybody I haven't been on lately. Sure, all anybody is free to add me. Daddy and I are both on there and we would love for more people to come on and hang out in our room!  Thanks for the add Shadow and Dragon, just like Shadow said you can block them so they can't message you, chat you privately, or even come into the same chat room that you are in! So I wouldn't worry about it.

Hope to see you all in our room sometime! :)