Hi All!

DGManda

I am new to the forum and semi new to the lifestyle. I have always been the way I am now just learned it has a name and what all it means. I just recently had who I considered my Daddy leave me. And so I'm recently single. Ironically that was how I found this site. I was looking his email address up and found he had joined her and posted while we were together. In his intro post he stated he was single. I was hoping by joining myself and talking to others that I can learn to move past my hurt and eventually find someone new. I know it will take time and I'm not rushing anything but having others to talk to will hopefully help.

Guest Pouty Kitten

Hi there. Welcome to the forum & community. Please remember that our forum isn't a dating site, but a place full of information/education and discussion amongst like-minded individuals. I hope you like it here!

Sorry if it sounded like I was looking to date someone from here. That wasn't my intent at all. I would need to date local. I was just wanting to talk to others and move past my present feelings so I could open up to the idea of dating again.