Hi from the Netherlands!

creababycat

Hello everyone,

my name is Savanna, I'm 18 years old and I live in the Netherlands near the sea. I am already participating in DD/lg but not that long, I think 5 months and I can say I am really into it. I also participate in petplay where identify as a kitten, but It's less close to my heart as dd/lg. I am a Little and I am almost sure one of my ages is between 3 and 5 but I think I also have a more baby-like age maybe 0-1/2. But I am not sure of that one yet.

Actually I'm really glad I found out about This forum! I've been wanting To make friends in the community for a long Time and it finally arrived.

I have a Daddy/sir/master/owner and I love him really much. He doesn't like my petplay side that much but he's really accepting. My little side he likes.

I'm hoping to make friends here so I and maybe more people here, aren't feeling so alone . Hopefully there are also some Dutch people so we maybe can go on play dates, but maybe that's a too big wish.

I hope you all have a wonderful day or night

Guest Pouty Kitten

Hi Savanna! Welcome to the forum. I'm so glad you found our forums- it's such a great feeling to be able to talk with like-minded individuals.