Hello, nice to meet you !

Miss_Evalia

Hello everyone !

I discovered recently that I might be a little. I'm actually almost sure of it, though I'm still learning, there are already many things that ring a bell to me...

I discovered DDLG (and kittenplay at the same time but that's another thing) by watching youtube videos and then I researched on Google to learn more about it.

I'm trying to find other ways and places to learn so I can just not stick to one thing and try to get other sources of information.

I am still unsure of what to do because I'm not in the easiest situation: I'm single right now... So I would like to learn on my own to already be able to say what I like and what I don't like, but at the same time, it's not easy to know where to go when you're single.

So yep, I'm slowly starting my journey and I'll happily answer questions that you may have for me :)

Have a nice day / night depending on where you are ! ^_^

Guest Pouty Kitten

Welcome! It's perfectly okay to be unsure of yourself- life's all about discovering yourself so enjoy what you can :) We have so much information on this forum so I hope you find what you're looking for!

Hi Miss Eva! Like you I discovered kittenplay before ddlg, by seeing a collar on instagram. I wasn't really sure what it was and didn't feel too much about it, but when I discovered ddlg it explained a lot hehe. :B

I'm still really unsure but hey, I won't know until I try!

You're right about being limited by being single haha, but I think you can still learn a lot about yourself being single! I'm single too, we are free little birdies able to learn about ourselves by ourselves.~

If you look over to your right or left you may see me taking the first few steps of my journey too eh. Hahaha :p

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have fun here!