DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Bull

We have an LGBTQ+ Littles thread, why not an LGBTQ+ Caregivers thread?

I identify as a bisexual Master. There are a few other LGBTQ+ labels that I identify with, though I choose to keep them private.

How about you?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest SillyLittleKitten

I'm Pandemisexual Switch (Pandemisexual is attracted to all genders, but only sexual attracted to someone I have a deep connection with).

• Like 2

Guest QueenEnby

panromantic, grey-asexual nonbinary mommy (i use they/she pronouns) with an agender panromantic, ace-flux little (who uses he/they pronouns)

Edited by Moon.Berry ☾

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm really happen that I came along this thread as I am a female daddy with a female little and I felt that no one else was a female daddy! I feel much better now
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! I dont want to soud naive, even though I guess I am a when it comes to all this, I was wondering if anyone would want to friend me and pm me and try to help me understand all these different labels for gender identity??? My little is very confused as to what he is and I can never help and it makes me so sad :( he says hes a pretrans ftm but then he talks about some things like he wants to stay a girl and other times like hes just a huge question mark. I want to be able tot alk to him and see if I can help him with this internal struggle because I know that it is hurting his relationship with his family in his constant back to forth about what he. So please if anyone is willing I just want to help my little boy and understand things better since internet research is honestly not as good as someone part of the community and proud!

So thank you in advance for anyone willing to help! Just friend me and Ill add you then you can pm me about it, thank you so much again!

-TheQueen

I'm agender (but not 100% sure on that, still trying to figure it out) and pan-demisexual. Mostly dominant, though I've had a few instances of being a switch, but I call myself a dom.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...