Yoyoyo

Ermi

Hi everyone! I've lowkey been stalking this site for a while wondering if I belonged to the ddlg life. I decided to stop lurking and accept my kink haha.

I'm not the best at introducing myself. Um I like to draw! I drew my profile picture and here's the most recent thing I have on my computer:

tumblr_o1jzcel4mb1r9hbaqo1_1280.jpg

If by some insanely small chance you know what account that picture came from... what happens at ddlgforum stays in ddlgforum eh? ;]

Besides art I love animals and have a soft spot for lizards and amphibians! I recently started caring about fashion and it's been really fun to try my own style. I currently don't know the first thing about makeup but it sounds like it would be fun to try. I like physics, astronomy, and the design aspect of engineering. I would like to be better at math but right now I'm pretty bad! My Myers Briggs is INFP, pretty strong in all areas.

Those are all the random things I can think of. As far as ddlg goes I have NO CLUE if I'm a little or a mommy or a switch. Probably a switch. I feel like I'm not responsible enough to be a full time mommy. I'm pretty silly!

Very nice to meet you, dear reader! I'm off to sleep at the moment but I'll see how tomorrow goes. C:

Welcome welcome!! Those are way too adorable. You sound so bubbly and energetic you'll fit right into forum family ^..^ 

Thank you Ambrosia and Diana!

I get fizzy when I meet new people while doing new and turn into an extrovert for a day or two hehe. I should find my chill and become my usual 120 year old tortoise by the end of the week. x] But for now I'll enjoy the bubbles!

I checked out the creative corner section and you are right, it's great!! I get fired up to do my own work when seeing and reading about others' progress. You can say I'm pretty inspired at the moment. :B

I hope I run into both of you often! o/

Guest Chandelier

Hello! I am really glad that you decided to make an official account! I love your drawings, I love to draw myself! I'd love to see more and share some of mine sometime. 

Welcome to the forum!