•  

• Photo

Littles in halifax

little daddy littles daddys daddies halifax nova scotia

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 dravenbane

dravenbane

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • Locationhalifax

Posted 27 January 2016 - 05:48 PM

Little age (If applicable): none
    Name: Patrick
    Role: daddy
    Years experience (If applicable): None as of yet.
    Sexual Orientation: straight
    Looking for: little
    --------------------------------------------
    I'm a 28 year old new to the DD/lg scene. I'd love to learn more about it. and talk to a few littles and see if i can find one for me.I like to play video games, draw when inspired, read, write, and just sit around watching movies or anime all day. I work full time. but my schedule is fairly flexible. I'm a pretty open book and love to talk. so feel free to message me if you would like to chat or as any questions. I try to go to the gym when i can. i'm trying to get back every day. I'm a very caring person and tend to care too much i guess. not afraid to admit i cry during some movies. there is no genre of movie that i wont watch. and anything that's a true story usually is on the top of my list.

I would love to find someone who loves to cuddle and be really lazy with me or if they want we can just go out and do anything. I have no preferred age. so 18 and up is ok with me. but not too much older than me. I'd like someone that i can talk to and that wants to be around as much as possible. rules would be something discussed between us if it came down to forming a relationship and bond.

I hope that i find some really good friends on here as well. I hope to hear from you soon.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: little, daddy, littles, daddys, daddies, halifax, nova scotia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users