Hello!

arielbaby11

This is kind of a nervous hello to all you people out there because I am very very shy and very new to the DD/lg dynamic in the sense that I'm just now beginning to become vocal about my desires regarding it despite having looked into it a few years ago and realizing I was interested in it!

My name is Amy and I am looking for a Daddy but honestly, first and foremost ,I'm looking for friends or anyone who can help me and guide me in this new adventure! 

Thanks for taking the time to read ^.^ 

Welcome to the forums ^.^ 

You will make new friends on here and everyone will help you learn about the life style a little more all you have to do is ask one of us :D

I hope you enjoy your stay 

Hello and welcome!

Glad to have another newbie aboard, I don't feel so alone now ^^'

So far my expirences have been positive so any questions you have, I'm sure there's someone who can answer them for you~

I'm new to the whole DD/lg thing myself so, don't feel alone!

Welcome to the forums!

Don't worry about being new! Theres a bunch of new people that come here each day!

If you have any questions, feel free to message anyone with "Forum Staff" under their display picture. :3 We are mods and we are here to help you out.

Also here are the rules to the forum! 

http://www.ddlgforum.com/topic/154-community-rules-guidelines/

<3 Please read them!

Hello Amy and welcome to the forum. I have no doubt you'll make new friends, many of us are shy as well. I'm sure you will learn from others here on your new adventure.