I'm new here! *-*

Guest Wholockprincess23

Guest Wholockprincess23

Hello all!

My name is Kathryn. I'm turning 25 this month. I'm new to this forum but I've been part of the lifestyle for a few years now. I am without a daddy right now, but I make due and keep myself entertained most days.

I love watching shows like My Little Pony, Sofia the First, Pokemon, Doctor McStuffins, and Littlest Pet Shop. I'm always looking for more shows to enjoy. I am of course obsessed with Disney and Pixar movies. I also enjoy many Dreamworks movies as well, especially How to Train Your Dragon!

Star Wars is probably my all time favorite thing in the world. I'm a Sith to my core, just a really adorable one. Don't let that fool you though. xP

I do a lot of reading, writing, video game playing, arts and crafts, hiking (when I'm psychically able), singing (I'm in choir and have been for 10 years), cross stitching, and coloring. I even make my own clothes when I can. Thinking about starting a little line of clothing someday when I find the time.

I'm really excited to be a part of this community and hope that I find many friends through it. ^_^

Hello Kathryn, and welcome to our community/forum. I'm sure you will find many friends here!

and wauw you have a a lot of hobbies that's so cool!.

Welcome Kathryn!

Great intro, I don't think you will have any issues making friends here, you seem to have a great personality!

Love your interests and hobbies. We seem to have a lot in common, except I can't make my own clothes... That is impressive!

Talk to you around the site, hope you have a great time here.