New to the Group!

Guest Cas.Effect

Guest Cas.Effect

Hello everyone! My name is Castiel and I'm new to this forum. I've always been a caregiver of sorts, but I've only become involved with the DD/lg lifestyle within the last two years or so. I'm 24 years old and live in California; just a few blocks from the beach. I have experience with both having a little of my own and being the full time support for a little friend, my best friend of 11 years, who lives with me. We aren't romantically involved in any way, but I've been her rock and have helped her cope with being without a daddy. I think having this experience makes me an even better caregiver and will help me to be great for any little I bring into my life to love. This has taught me an abundance of patience but has also shown me my limits when it comes to patience. I feel that this helps me to show others where my limits are and better avoid any unnecessary conflicts in a relationship. I am someone who is here looking for something serious and long term, to find someone I can love and care for unconditionally, and don't believe in playing games; unless they are the fun kind, of course.

I am extremely fond of receiving colouring pages that my little put their heart into and am not opposed to getting down right there with them and engaging in the activity as well. Tea parties and playing pretend are also things I enjoy having fun with my little doing. I've helped build blanket forts and love watching children's movies and shows. I've actually become very attached to My Little Pony and Sofia the First, via Netflix of course(because where else do we get to watch everything amazing for only $7.99 a month?). Dress up every once in a while, if not every day, is an absolute must and pictures of these adventures are a must.

Some of the things that I enjoy doing include: hiking (we have many trails around where I live and I enjoy getting out when I can), going to the beach and searching for agates, running (I try to get out and run early in the morning when I can), paint (though I don't make enough time for it these days), read, write, crocheting and knitting, playing Sims, the occasional video game, swimming, berry picking, Netflix binges, singing (I'm in choir), stage acting, cooking, eating (I just love food), geocaching, adventuring, and traveling.

I look forward to making friends here and potentially finding a little to care for and love.