hello~! /(・ × ・)\

BabyUnicorn

hello, I'm a gay baby boy from new zealand!

I've signed up a few days ago but I remembered to make an intro only now (∗∕ ∕•̥̥̥̥∕ω∕•̥̥̥̥∕)

I'm sort of new to this whole thing. honestly my entire life I knew I was childish and not acting my age and I always wanted a boyfriend who knows how to both be dominant and nurturing, and I get more than happy when people handle me like a baby, call me "little prince" or "angel", and then one day I found out ddlg and decided to try! ヾ(。・ω・)シ

my fav cartoons are anything made by studio ghibli, my little pony, and sailor moon!

I also LOVE pokemon and animal crossing, i can't live without my nintendo devices

also drawing is one of my favorite things to do! I also love solving puzzles, and on top of all, I love love love animals! I have 2 ducklings in my backyard, a goat, a cat, and there's also this deer who comes to my house every once in a while to ask for food, I feel like a true forest prince (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚* 

well, that's it for my super long intro, honestly bless if you if you actually took the time to read it all (๑´ㅂ`๑)