Rawrrr! *Cue Imperial March.* From the lands of the USoA, a new member joins.

DDevilRuSS

Good morning, all, and hello! Haha, some title, eh? I thought I may as well add my own flair to it! I'm currently on my Android, so forgive me if the post is a bit messed up.

How is everyone? Hopefully, doing well. Allow me to introduce myself, (though, that's what this is for,) I am a 29 year old Daddy Dom. My name is Russell, but I go by Russ. Yes, I know my username is a bit long and some may be curious what the (DvLG) stands for. I shall happily tell any whom wish to know, although it represents my self view to put it simply. It is all tied in with my philosophical views of life and self, which I know isn't why we're here. Haha.

Anywho, I digress. I have began exploring the DD/lg dynamic a couple of years ago. However, I am evolving from the D/s dynamic; which I have explored and studied, along with other aspects of BDSM, since I was 14 years old. I am happy to be amongst a community of like minded individuals; and hope to befriend as many individuals as possible. We can never have too many friends, correct?

Before I get carried away and post a novel, I shall add a couple more things about myself. I am single/have no little, I have other accounts on other sites for DD/lg, and I will happily and honestly answer and discuss anything you wish. Thank you for reading. Feel free to say hi throughout the forums, check out my profile, or send me a message. Have a good day! (As well as a good night to those in other parts of the world!)

• Like 1

@gypsyblue, hello and thank you! Welcome to you, as well. Yeah, the ones I spoke with for the brief moments I was on have been wonderful. I am somewhat new to DD/lg, but not to D/s or BDSM. :) I could offer some resources, althought the list here is quite amazing.

@penny, Hello! Thank you kindly! I am happy to be here. :D

Look forward to seeing you both around the forums.