• Official Disney Thread!

movie disney favorite

• Please log in to reply
    144 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_taryn of arendelle_*

Guest_taryn of arendelle_*
    • Guests

Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:47 AM

I can't believe this topic hasn't been made yet!

What are your favorite Disney movies? Princesses? Characters?

I'm obsessed with Frozen. I have an Elsa and Anna phone case that I adore. Papa bought me a Frozen stationary set that is so cute and a giant coloring book. Those are at his apartment. At my house I have a Frozen giant coloring book and a thick Frozen book. I can't decide if I like Elsa or Anna better because I like them both so much. But I definitely also love Olaf, Kristoff and Sven!

I also have always loved Beauty and the Beast, especially Belle because I'm a bookworm and I romanticize things just like her. Plus I love her bow and dress. I would love to cosplay her or be her for Halloween.

Ariel is another favorite. I don't know why but I've just always loved The Little Mermaid. So much that when I was little I broke the VHS tape playing it too many times.

Other films I love are The Lion King and Aladdin. :) And Enchanted definitely counts. The big girl in me loves how Disney plays on its own tropes.

• SargeantCuddles, BabyAlly, PixarPrincess.DisneyAnGel and 1 other like this

#2 Kitten

Kitten

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 30 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 12:46 PM

I love Disney! ♡ My favorite Disney movies are The Lion King (1, 2, and 1 & 1/2), Tangled, Big Hero 6, and Wreck-It Ralph. 

My favorite more recent princess is Rapunzel, and my favorite older princess is Belle. (´⌣`ʃƪ) I also like Ariel, since I loved the movie when I was younger too!

• I Belong To Daddy and kandy-milk like this

tumblr_inline_mqm3h1O6tM1qz4rgp.gif

#3 princess-mel

princess-mel

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 69 posts
    • LocationArkansas

Posted 02 March 2015 - 04:51 PM

Are all of them a valid answer! I ADORE Disney, it's my favorite :) I even want Daddy and I to get married at Disney World but it's so expensive

tumblr_n70s0yXJmd1td6z92o1_250.gif

(Gif not mine original post here)

#4 Kitten Cupcake

Kitten Cupcake

A cupcake with a surprise

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 679 posts
    • LocationOhio

Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:32 PM

I don't think theirs a disney movie I don't like, theirs ones I like more or less. My favorite as of now would be Big hero 6. My faovrite princesses would be Rapunzel, Cinderella, Aurora, Tiana mostly because of their background stories and their endings ^ ^. It would be fun to stream a movie someday and watch it together!

• MrBearsKitten, Summer and kandy-milk like this

14o0hj.png

#5 Guest_LavanderRabbit_*

Guest_LavanderRabbit_*
    • Guests

Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:34 PM

This would be a good place to mention Disney Tsum Tsum. There is a app for a game called Disney Tsum Tsum (You need a line account to play, which is free) and it's this neat little game I like to play. They have a number of disney characters to play with that you can buy with coins (You win coins by playing). If you go into a disney store they are now popping up with Tsum Tsum stands. And Tsum Tsums are these little plushies you can stack up. They are usually pretty cheap and come in all different sizes. Daddy likes to take me to the disney store when I'm good and buy me a couple as a treat. I think they are prefect little gifts and you can start a collection! They also have other brands of tsum tsum you can order from japan, like Sanrio. There are also Tsum Tsum communities you can find on Facebook.

• princess-mel and Rosebud like this

#6 special-blackbitkitten

special-blackbitkitten

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 149 posts
    • LocationAustralia

Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:13 PM

I love The Lion King, Bambi, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, The Lady and The Tramp, 101 Dalmatians, Big Hero 6, The Jungle Book and my all time favorite The Aristocats!
    • Kitten and Beautiful_BrattyPanda like this

#7 imjustalittle

imjustalittle

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 53 posts
    • LocationAtlantica 🐠

Posted 02 March 2015 - 08:28 PM

I love Disney. It's the bestest thing that has ever happened to this planet. I've always loved The Little Mermaid (clearly) and of course Peter Pan. I've recently gotten into Tangled and I love it so much. I sing all the songs constantly. I think I annoy my cats with my atrocious singing but they will live hopefully.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Madi 😍
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#8 Guest_Sae_*

Guest_Sae_*
    • Guests

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:02 PM

My favorite Disney movies are....

• Tangled
    • Brave

Brave is from pixar, which disney owns. But yeah. I really love those two movies so much. <3 Brave and tangled are my top two! 

• Mystichan likes this

#9 MrBearsKitten

MrBearsKitten

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 64 posts
    • LocationNew England, US

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:27 AM

I love Disney!! I agree with Kitten Cupcake - I don't think there's a Disney movie I don't like! We even went to Walt Disney World for our Honeymoon because Mr really loves me. :p hehe

My very favorite Princess is Belle because I'm a lot like her. My other favorites are Aurora, Ariel, and Rapunzel. :D

You can call me Kit! ^_^ (I also answer to Autumn.)

#10 Guest_taryn of arendelle_*

• Guests

Posted 03 March 2015 - 09:35 AM

Sae, Pixar totally counts! I've never seen Brave. I want to, though.

I recently had a dream that I went to Disney World and had a great time. I was always very limited when I went with my parents the two times because they don't really like amusement parks. :(

#11 Princess

Princess

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 125 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:52 AM

This would be a good place to mention Disney Tsum Tsum.

They also have other brands of tsum tsum you can order from japan, like Sanrio. 

The Tsum Tsum game is awesome. I get majorly addicted to it whenever I pick it up again. My need for TsumTsums of the Sanrio variety IRL is great.

#12 Princess

Princess

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 125 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:01 PM

My favorite Disney Movies are Mulan, Brave, Ratatouille, Tangled, The Fox and the Hound, The Black Cauldron, The Little Mermaid, and Pocahontas. 

My favorite Princesses are: Mulan, Merida, Pocahontas, and Ariel. My Top favorite Princess is actually Anastasia, but she's not a Disney one~

#13 Guest_taryn of arendelle_*

• Guests

Posted 03 March 2015 - 01:32 PM

The Tsum Tsum game is awesome. I get majorly addicted to it whenever I pick it up again. My need for TsumTsums of the Sanrio variety IRL is great.

What is Tsum Tsum. Is it something I should look into?

#14 Guest_CookieDoughDarling_*

Guest_CookieDoughDarling_*
    • Guests

Posted 03 March 2015 - 04:11 PM

It's very hard for me to pick favorites from Disney. 

I'm just in love with it all!

#15 Guest_LavanderRabbit_*

Guest_LavanderRabbit_*
    • Guests

Posted 03 March 2015 - 04:26 PM

What is Tsum Tsum. Is it something I should look into?

"Tsum Tsum" means "Stack Stack" in Japanese. It's a kind of plushie they have that's shaped like a pill pillow and you can stack them on each other. They come in lots of different sizes and characters. Disney recently started making them and selling them in the U.S. and you can order them online (Though the Japanese ones are much higher quality) or buy them at your local Disney store. There is also a game of them in the App store. They run the game through a social network called Line (which is free to sign up) and it is based on the Disney Tsum Tsum plushies. The small plushies are generally $5-$7 each and the bigger they are the more they cost. Right now I only have two, but I hope to get more. Daddy says he is going to get me some once and awhile as special presents. They are adorable and fun to collect. But to warn you, the game is super addicting.

#16 Guest_LavanderRabbit_*

Guest_LavanderRabbit_*
    • Guests

Posted 03 March 2015 - 04:29 PM

There are a lot more than Disney and Sanrio. You'll have to order them from Japan to get them though. The Japanese ones usually have a higher quality and they have so many more like the Japanese game. It's unfair how much of an advantage there is over there for the cute little things!

• Rosebud likes this

#17 Guest_Sae_*

Guest_Sae_*
    • Guests

Posted 03 March 2015 - 04:44 PM

Sae, Pixar totally counts! I've never seen Brave. I want to, though.

I recently had a dream that I went to Disney World and had a great time. I was always very limited when I went with my parents the two times because they don't really like amusement parks. :(

Brave is really good. :3 You should see it. I like it a lot. 

-hugs- D'aw, hun! Maybe you should ask your friends or daddy to save money with you so you can go and enjoy the rides. I haven't went to disneyland/disney world yet. I want to go to both. The first one I want to go to with daddy is the one that's in California because a friend of mine lives out there and she said she'll come with us.  

#18 Guest_Sae_*

Guest_Sae_*
    • Guests

Posted 03 March 2015 - 04:44 PM

I like looking at the dinsey shop.

OH CAN I ALSO SAY I LIKE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS?! I always see it in the disney shop. So uh yeah. :p 

#19 manicpixidream

manicpixidream

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 29 posts
    • LocationColumbus, Ohio

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:14 PM

Tangled is my absolute favorite Disney Princess movie ever. I'm exactly like Rapunzel in every way, thus my icon. Like, every quiz I take I get Rapunzel or Tangled or whatever.

#20 Guest_Sae_*

Guest_Sae_*
    • Guests

Posted 03 March 2015 - 10:49 PM

Tangled is my absolute favorite Disney Princess movie ever. I'm exactly like Rapunzel in every way, thus my icon. Like, every quiz I take I get Rapunzel or Tangled or whatever.

It's such a good movie! I love how she is shown in it! I like how creative she is. <3 she's perfect. I also love that the sound track has Mandy Moore in it too. -giggles- <3  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: movie, disney, favorite

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users