Brand Spankin' New Little/Kitten

Lost_Lillith

G'Day everyone!!! 

I am a bubbly little from Down Under! I am very new to the DDLG world, and would love to get to know some of you lovely people! 

I have always been in touch with my inner child, she takes over when I need her in my little space. I am bright, bubbly, affectionate and weird. 

I love exploring the great outdoors, I snowboard in winter when given the chance, and in summer, I soak up the beautiful sun when going on unplanned adventures into Nature as well as hitting up the skate park. When I don't feel like going outside, I am very introverted and quiet, I like to read books, watch disney/pixar movies and color in. I also like to play Xbox and watch Anime curled up on my floor cushions. 

I am a little miss independent, stubborn, strong willed and opinionated, but when it comes to the people I love the most, there is nothing I wouldn't do for them, and I am loyal to a fault.  :wub: 

I would love to get to know more of you, and learn more about this wonderful new world that I have discovered. I have always been a 'little', without having a proper outlet for it, or thinking that I was just being childish. 

Please feel free to chat to me, I love meeting new people. 

Lillith xxx  :D  :D  :D 

Welcome to the forum Lillith, All the things you mentioned from snowboarding to nature to anime I love all these things <3 

And I am sure you will meet some lovely people here :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Lillith, All the things you mentioned from snowboarding to nature to anime I love all these things <3

And I am sure you will meet some lovely people here :)

Yaaaay! 

When i am not in my little space, I am quite outgoing, adventurous and forward, I am glad that that is accepted here :) 

Lovely to meet you!