DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Hello! New member (little)

FoxyCat

Hello there! I'm completely new to this site, and so I thought I would introduce myself. First of all let me apologise for any typos and the fact that my profile is untouched, I'm currently on my phone until late night Sunday, so I won't be able to fix it (at least I can't figure out how).

Who am I?

I'm a 24 (soon to be 25) year old girl, who currently lives in Norway. I study for my bachelor in digital drawing, and some of my hobbies include: gaming, drawing, reading and obviously sex. I can be quite shy and introverted, however I love making new friends and talking to new people, sometimes it just takes a little while for me to come out of my shell. I feel it necessary to mention that I'm a virgin, and haven't had a boyfriend for the last 6 years. I was raised in quite a conservative home, taught that sex was something you wouldn't do until marriage, and have only recently become more sexually active. Along with this revelation, I've also discovered that I am a huge fan of ddlg! I've always had it in me I suppose, but been too ashamed to admit it to anyone, including myself. Now however, I'm a proud little girl :D

Why am I here?

The reason I signed up on this website was primarily to learn more about DDLG. As this was the first, and seemingly most active forum I could find, I chose it! Finding a special someone who could accept me for who I am would only be a bonus :3

Sorry if I wrote too much, I tend to ramble a little once I get going x3 Feel free to ask me any questions you'd like, and if someone wants to be my friend that would be awesome <3

Thank you all so much, hihi, I'll try to stop by the chat once I'm back on the computer, it seems stressful on phone x3 I'll also try to write some more in the upcoming days when I can find the time (visiting my grandparents until Sunday night)