Hello <3 New little girl around!

katiealc5

My name is Katie and like my profile says I'm an 18 year old Canadian little girl ready to try something other than boring old Omegle and Tumblr. I'm getting serious I think (I KNOW RIGHT?) and just wanna talk to other littles or maybe even find a forever Daddy!

Hope that you're having a great day/evening/stuff cause I'm not sure what else to put! <3

Hi Katie! Welcome!!! Im Josh, im a little! (yes i know, not alot of us out there!) 

This place is THE bestest place for littles to get to know each other, engage in chat in a safe room and of course, learn lots of new stuff! And a good place too to find a forever daddy (im wanting a mommy) 

I hope you have the bestest time here!!!

Guest Unrequited

Katie, a little from Southern Ontario? I'm a Daddy from Southern Ontario. I hope you find the education about and opportunities to explore being a little and have fun in the process while you're here. :)

Hi Katie it's lovely to meet you. I'm glad you have decided to be serious about it (I know it's a huge shocker but we all become serious about somethings as we grow older lol). We are a great place to learn and have fun in my opinion. We have a great resource board and peopl are always willing to answer questions. Hope to see you around!