•  

• Photo

Tacoma little looking for a daddy!

tacoma washington

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Calicokitten

Calicokitten

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationTacoma

Posted 24 February 2016 - 10:11 PM

Little age (If applicable): 3-5
    Name: Veronica
    Role: Little/Kitten
    Years experience (If applicable): 1
    Sexual Orientation: pan?
    Looking for: daddy/owner/master
    --------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*

Hi! I'm Veronica, an 18 year old college student with an interest in DDlg and adventures. I'm 5'7 with short reddish blonde hair and green-blue eyes. Right now I'm studying Norwegian and communications, as well as music. I don't have any photos up because I don't want anyone from the school to see, as I'm not exactly "out" to anybody here about this! 

In my spare time I like to craft, go on hikes, take photos and videos, sing, perform, and dream. I haven't been able to get out much though, because I don't have a car. When I'm at home I really enjoy watching cop shows (Burn Notice and Hawaii 5-0 being my favorite) but I also really do enjoy children shows from when I was little like strawberry shortcake. My current obsession is scooby doo!  <3  *glitter* 

For a daddy, I would really prefer to be able to do IRL, but if I find the right person, anything is possible! All I need is for someone to love me and take care of me.  <3  <3  <3 

• Daddy_Cuddlebear likes this

<3 Calico

#2 KitsapReign

KitsapReign

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationWashington State

Posted 25 February 2016 - 03:44 AM

Hi Veronica,

I live very close by.  Just across the Narrows Bridge in Kitsap.  I'm 5'8", brown hair and eyes.  Own my own business.  I need a little.  I'm not happy without someone to take care of a to love.  You didn't indicate if age mattered.  (Some say you can't be below a certain age, others say you can't be above a certain age.)  If you're interested, let me know and we'll talk, see if we're a match.  I'd be happy to come down to Tacoma.  It's only 30 minutes away.

Oh, and it's serendipity that you're studying Norwegian and the town I live in is called Little Norway.  Lots of Norwegian signs everywhere and an annual Viking Fest coming up soon.

#3 Guest_Norby_the_Dragon_*

Guest_Norby_the_Dragon_*
    • Guests

Posted 28 February 2016 - 01:26 AM

Hey there!

That is so awesome that you are studying Norwegian, I am Norwegian myself.

So if you ever want to talk, just add me as a friend and we can talk Norwegian :D

It would be fun, and if you'd want I could try and help you battling the language :)

Or just talk about whatever really, I am just really stoked that someone is trying to learn my language :D

There are lots of dialects and other nifty things I could teach you about the language too

Yours truly

Norse_Daddy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tacoma, washington

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users