DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

new little here! :3

confusedunicorn

Hello guys! I'm new to this forum and fairly new to the concept of dd/lg and bdsm but im very excited to meet littles and caregivers and learn more!

im a pretty outgoing person and i love meeting new people, especially when i share the same interests as them! i have pretty violent mood swings and im a very sarcastic person so you better watch out  B) im pretty stubborn as well and it drives my friends INSAAAANE!!! but other than that im loyal, honest, very funny and an animal lover :)

im not like most littles who go gaga over pink and pastel but i do love pastel and kawaii things! however, im more into dark colors like black, grey, dark grey... yeah. music is a passion of mine and i love rock, punk rock, and pop punk (my dad used to play those to me as a child instead of lullabies hehe) and i play the guitar. i love singing too! im in love with bands such as my chemical romance, 5sos, panic at the disco, blink 182, and so much more! im currently in a band and i hope to make it big someday! i love cartoons and horror movies too! i grew up ice skating and dancing ballet but i lost all my flexibility because of the lack of practice (whoops)

im a submissive (duh) and i love being called princess, babygirl, and kitten ^_^ im into kitten play as well haha! i dont have a daddy or master yet and im still patiently waiting!

*hugs everyone* thank you for reading! :3

Lol do not encourage Bart, I repeat do not encourage Bart.

Anyone on a lighter. Note hi again lol. I know I saw you in chat but I couldn't resist. We have some great resources here if you want to learn, watch for more being added in the future, and we have a variety of boards which hopefully interest you.

• Like 1

Lol do not encourage Bart, I repeat do not encourage Bart.

Anyone on a lighter. Note hi again lol. I know I saw you in chat but I couldn't resist. We have some great resources here if you want to learn, watch for more being added in the future, and we have a variety of boards which hopefully interest you.

thank you!! :)