Hi..new little

Kaipai

Hello everyone, my name is Kairi. I am new here as a member but have known about DDLGForum for a while...

I am very shy and don't have many friends..but I can be really cheerful and playful if I get comfy with someone....I stay inside most days unless I have to for work and such, but I am willing to go out and do stuff with the right person or people. I am depressed a lot of the time for lots of reasons, including financial struggles...but I have good moments if I'm not left alone.

I feel like even tho it's not everyone's business, if you want to get to know me you should probably know I am transgender and sadly have not been able to afford HRT or anything to help with that....I hate to come on here and just sound whiny but on top of not being able to afford that, I struggle to pay my rent, I'm in debt with bills, I feel like my life is falling apart lately and I am not sure what to do about it. I still live with my biological mother (who does not have a job) and my older sister (she has a job) but neither of them even know I am a little and do not understand the concept at all, I would be disowned if they knew....I had a daddy online for a couple months but things didn't work out well and he turned out to be a predator instead of an actual caregiver :(

I would really like to be able to make some friends here....maybe even meet a daddy or mommy eventually? I have nobody to really talk to ever and not many peoples understand me. I am very scared at this point in my life because of a lot of things and even if just one person could reach out to me I would really be forever grateful <3

I am sorry my post sounds so depressing, I am having a rough life. I promise I am not always a downer!! :blush:

Guest MasterPhotog

Welcome and Best Wishes Kairi! 

You sound like a beautiful person. I know we're not close, however feel free to talk to me about anything that's on your mind or anything that's stressing you any time.