Hey! New Little!

Guest PrincessShan

Guest PrincessShan

hey everyone!

My name is Shannon. I'm new to DDLG. I've been curious about bdsm for a few years, but something just never clicked. Strangely enough I discovered DDLG on social media and I was intrigued and aroused by the idea. I've been trying to do as much research on it as possible. I've read a ton of forums and blogs. However, I still would love to know more about it. If you have any advice or want to share your two cents about DDLG please do.

I'm 21 years old. I am a college student. I'm interested in being a little. I'm under 5ft tall so I think I make the qualifications for a little (lol I just had to make that joke :D ). I like to get taken care of and being told what to do. I would eventually like to have a daddy, but I don't want to rush into anything especially since I'm new to all of this. Also, I've heard about these fake "daddies" and I would rather not have one of those. I want a real daddy. I want a daddy that is strict, but I also want to be playful and have fun with him (and not just intimately). If I get a daddy I want it to be a serious relationship rather than a fling. I am a little nervous just because, well this is embarrassing, but I'm a virgin. I'm extremely unexperienced so I need to go slow at first. 

I don't know what else to say about myself. If you have any advice or questions or just want to be friends please reply or friend me or both

• Like 2

Hi shannon im Guillermo from Europe, im 6'5 feet tall so yes hehe you are little for me :p. Im also new on this forum but i have experienced a ddlg relationship before, but i didnt like to put a tag on it, it came naturally 

What are you studying in college?

Im Architect but i also love arts