I like to protect and help.

Lancelot36

Hi all, i am a 36 years old artist from Europe, I had recently broken up with my girl and i feel like i need more friends or people who talk with.

I'm very tall with long arms and big hands and i tend always to use them to protect people around me, Im also willing to help but it sometimes gets me in trouble because i can get intoxicated with other people problems and forget about my owns.

I use a lot imagination in my work but also in my daily life

I hope you all forgive my english im still improving it :)

See you soon ;)

thank you doll face is a thing im still learning but i consider sad the fact that we need to learn how to manage the good energy we give :(

Hi hi hi. Doll is right, this is a lovely forum to make friends but like you I'm cautiously optimistic from having ppl take advantage of my personality irl. Its pretty safe here, as a little I feel so welcome and at home. Cheers, mate and welcome home!!
  • Like 1

hi Sniny collared thank you for your answer , maybe im still a bit damaged and thats why im like that now , ive read in your profile that you are in a long distance relationship as i was, i wish for you good luck and strength:)

I think it seems fairly safe here so far- and that means a lot coming from me. Positive energy is always good energy, so...Welcome. Everyone here seems really nice. (even though I'm even newer than you. XD haha)
  • Like 1