Hi everyone! ^_^

Guest fairyscience

Guest fairyscience

Hello! My name is Jade but you can call me fairy too if you'd like!

I'm 23 and from the UK and really new to DDlg but I'm having loads of fun discovering more about it and the community, everyone seems to friendly and lovely and I can't wait to make a bunch of new friends! I've been lurking on tumblr and reading articles and things for a few months so I thought it was about time to throw myself out there and meet some people :) I'm also going to start up a tumblr dedicated to DDlg so I can make more friends and learn new things on there ^_^

I love Japan and cute Japanese characters like Hello Kitty and Rilakkuma, and I love all things made by Studio Ghibli. I also really love Harry Potter (I'm a Hufflepuff) and all the Cartoon Network cartoons new and old! I spend a lot of time colouring and baking and playing video games.

I also really love cute stationery and stickers and writing letters so if I make any little friends far away from me that want to be pen pals expect the cutest letters ever! :D

That's about all for now, I can't wait to be a part of these awesome forums :) xo