DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

This is embarrassing /.\

jaysbby

Hi I've been wanting to try ddlg for a few years now and I finally discussed it with my husband and he said he would be my Daddy.I have almost no idea where to start.I know I'm a middle and that I want to be disciplined.I am scared to get hate and I have no idea where else to go so I guess what I'm saying is I sort of need a mentor? I know each situation is different, but can I still be a sub if I dont like pacifiers and I have tattoos and piercings?How do we start this?

Of course you can still be a Middle if you like / have different things than other littles! There are no definite things that you NEED to have to be considered a little/middle!

As to where to start, i cant help because im on my phone otherwise id post links! im sure there are plenty of threads around here though to help you! :)

Well, you've come to the right place. This dynamic is hugely varied, and no two middle/littles are the same. Most little enjoy some adult things, such as piercings, or tattoos. I know my princess has both, and it doesn't take away from her in the least.

Do some reading, and have a discussion with your husband. Find some mutual interests and run with it.