A Shy Hello

GlassHearted

Augh I'm terrible at these, but hi! I prefer to be called Glassy, Missy, or Princess; I'm 28 years old, and I identify as a little (between 5 to 9 years old). I joined a few days ago, but nerves tend to get the best of me; I actively battle Anxiety, PTSD, and I'm on the Autism Spectrum (aspergers). I'm a nervy little thing with a high prey drive and a few special needs.

I am gray-asexual. I'm fairly sure my little side is non-sexual. I do not have a caregiver, and I THINK I may want one; I have a primary partner who is female- she is not interested in being a mommy or a daddy, but has recently (!!!) offered to try babysiting. I am Polyamorous- she wants to get to know my partners or CGs, but is fairly sure she won't be interested in dating them.

I've known I was little for years, but I've never really allowed anyone in my life like that after a foray into my local kink scene ended....very badly. I played by myself or with a few others, but had trouble trusting after that. I found this place by chance, and I hope I can make some friends; second//third time's a charm, I suppose....right? -_-

Welcome to the forum Glassy! I'm sure you will be able to make some friends here and explore your little side.

...i woke up to get a glass of water and realized that I didn't thank you for welcoming me! So...thanks! You seemed very kind in the chat and I'm already learning a few things I didn't know before.

I think I'm going to like it here.

It's nice to meet you too! I'm gonna go back to bed before I have the urge to watch wreck it Ralph after seeing your avatar!

Thanks for all the welcomes! I've been little for a very long time; I've just never had a caregiver or shared much of that side of myself with others because of bad experiences. Also, I've never NOT been poly, so it's just natural for me (even my biological family is fine with both things). Navigating a cg if and when I get one will just be another new experience, I suppose.

The advice and resources are mega useful otherwise though- I've read a few of them already and I have learned some new things. :) this is a nice place.