Hi! (^-^)

Averyis

Hi everyone!

I am fairly new here, I used to lurk around the forum for some time! I was (and still am) nervous about introducing myself before as I struggle with Social Anxiety.

Even on the internet, just the thought of talking to actual people make me really nervous, but everyone here seems so nice I decided to just create an account and post something for once! :3

• Like 1

Guest FatherFigure_34
Welcome! Glad you decided to post and introduce yourself. This is a great community to be a part of. I'm sure you're going to love it and make lots of wonderful friends. :)

hello and welcome Averyis, the vast majority of the people here are friendly and welcoming.

Thank you~! I'm glad, that makes it easier for me to start posting around haha

I deal with an anxiety disorder and PTSD myself, so you're not alone; it can be scary being the new kid on the playground. I'm glad you spoke up, though! Welcome!

I deal with an anxiety disorder and PTSD myself, so you're not alone; it can be scary being the new kid on the playground. I'm glad you spoke up, though! Welcome!

I'm glad there are people that understand, it really feels terrible! Thank you! ^^