Greetings younglings.... Cough* Cough*

Guest Unknown

Guest Unknown

In my thoughts and in my words, always have I appeared more mature and serious about life when compared to most of my so called friends. I am from India, most Indians can be a bit outlandish or loud but such is not my case. I have more asiatic features as I am from the northeastern part of the country which is bordering china, Bhutan, Nepal, Bangladesh. Years of strife has taught me humbleness, manners, discipline and respect which has led me to believe that I want to be a master of my life and I would gladly like to be a master to those in need of one. I love to learn, give opinions and teach. Soon I will share more about me but I hope this length is decent enough as an intro.  ^_^    

My social therapist is from India (I'm on the autism spectrum), and I've studied a bit of Hinduism (Mostly Shaktism and Shaivism. I don't know much about the others). I love theology and learning about other cultural experiences with people :) . I hope you find it welcoming here- I have so far. 

Guest Unknown

wow...Its so good to know that :) We Indians are very accepting when it comes to cultures and traditions. Ours is afterall a diverse nation of culture, tribe, religion, clothing, food etc I am a catholic by the way. Thank you so much, so far this community seems really filled with genuine people.  :D  

Bahaha- catholic's fine, too. My Biodad was Catholic (and this is where it gets silly)...and my mom was a native American medicine woman (a shaman). XD I learned that if they could get along, anyone could. Humans really like being mad at each other. :/

Everyone here does seem honest, though. I'm liking it a lot better than other sites so far.

Guest Unknown

Amazing..... Im sure your parents had their moments of how two different backgrounds formed a union. I belong to small tribe in this country and are considered still to be a minority.