BobbyJoe333 new to DDLG

Guest BobbyJoe333

Guest BobbyJoe333

hi i am Bobby and i am going to be a caregiver/daddy/dom thing i guess. my friend who is a little recommended that i go here to see if i can learn more about it. i am currently dealing with depression and anxiety caused by a certain experience i feel i cant cope with any more. im hoping i can receive help by being more social on this site since the experience led me to become more antisocial especial around women so ive never been in a relationship. i would like to share what happened to me if we become friends. so with that out of the way its time to list some things i have come to like. i like to make people happy, (but struggle to have self respect) video games of all kinds, movies of most kinds, being around the small group of friends i can trust, i like to draw when i feel like it, making people laugh, some experimental cooking and i love camping in the summer outside tent and campfire style even if its stormy as long is i dont get the inside of the tent wet.. I am personally get a little crazy but i never get to terrible lol. i usually dont show it unless am comfortable with the people around me and i feel i can be myself which i havent been able to lately :(. i am very generous with many things like food and comfort stuffs. i am a fairly caring person  if i feel you deserve it. i wish i could say more but its weird evaluating myself so i trust my friends can give a better description. thank you for reading this and i hope i can make friends and maybe a little that wont give up on me ever.