The walking dead

Avaia

so I finally started watching TWD (I don't like watching stuff when everybody is hyping about it, i normally wait for a couple years)...and I really like it so far :3 I get scawed of the zombies tho sometimes and i nu has people to huggle me while I watch cause I always watch it really late  :rolleyes: Anybody else like TWD? an pweasseeee nu spoilers or my criiii  :blush:  ^_^  *glitter*  *glitter*  *glitter*  *glitter*

I love the walking dead! I just finished seeing the newest episode. I started watching but on season 2. I was scared of the zombies a lot at first but it hardly bothers me now. I really love all the characters and the show a lot!

Guest Pouty Kitten
I love the walking dead. I really enjoy the character development and story line. I'm looking forward to reading the comics soon :)

Guest Unknown

I am an up to date viewer..... a big fan of the show. Its a realistic depiction of a group of survivors and how they have to deal with a world in path of extinction. Im sorry you have to deal with PTSD, there is always something good in what you like. I hope TWD can make you feel stronger.

I know, I love the group....Not so much the realism of tho whole show but definitely how a group would behave and act. I am now officially starting season 2 :3 Ahhh you nu has to apologise :3 I cope quite well, just certain things make it a ickle bit meh, but it is such a good show that it nu affect me :3 I AM SO ECITED FOR DA REST OF ITTTT  :blush:  :p  :p  *glitter*

Eehh i like TWD for 2 seasons or something, but just like most tv series, the story gets repetitive and it gets boring. I'm not trying to spoil, but i'd rather have a good ending with 1/2 seasons of content then a serie taking 8 months just showing the same stuff over and over and over again.

I adore The Walking Dead, I'am only one episode behind and Daddy and I are going to watch it when he gets home!

I just love this show so much. I have not read the comics though.

The early seasons had big differences but followed the same beats of the comic book, but they seem to be inching closer to the comic book lately

Definitely.

The last three episodes follow the comics plot perfectly.

Been a fan since I chugged the first three seasons on Netflix in one week. I even do zombie makeup and throw little parties when a new season premieres :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Walking Dead is my most favorite show ever (aside from my cartoons and Underground).

I love it so much! My daddy sometimes gets flustered because I zone everything else out and sometimes it includes him when I'm watching it.

I love Walking Dead! I was really into for the first few seasons, then lost interest about 4 or so, then took a break to read the comics, then came back and caught up to the current season and boy am I glad I did cause it is getting so exiting right now! :D I highly recommend the comics if y'all haven't read them yet, though be warned they are quite graphic. 

I didn't start The Walking Dead till it was already released till season 3. I watched it all in one go (ok maybe not in one go, but quite fast ) because a friend recommended it. Been enjoying it ever since. There were a few really slow episodes but the rest was all enjoyable.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay. Just saw the Season 6 Finale. I won't spoil this for any of you, but if anyone wants to chat about it feel free to message me.

It was a wild ride and I literally cannot stop thinking about it!

Guest Mr TwitchPool

lol role on october, in 2 years,ive done, breaking bad, 4400, daredevil 1 and 2, homelands, luther , 24 and of course TWD, although i dont watch when they hypes normaly, I like to watch when its died down.

TWD great series although you could probably skip season 3, I kinda think I know whats happened, and yeh i struggle to not do spoilers so thats me done but great post

Daredevil is so awesome! I loved season 1 and 2, although I do think I liked season 1 a little more. I just started season 2 of fear the walking dead. I like it well enough but nothing beats the walking dead.