DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

What does your 'Signature' mean

Avaia

So my was inspired by a topic asking about usernames, but what does your signature mean to you or anybody :3 if it a quote where it from or picture what it from etc :3 

Mine is a picture from tumblr that i reallllyyyy like of a pair of bracelets and my want the for me and my girlfriend :3 but that may be a bit hard to esplain  :unsure:  :p  And the quote is something from tumblr too but I also say it as well and I always find it reallllyyyyyyy cuteeeeeee  *glitter*  :heart: 

Now you go :3

Guest Daddy's☆treasure

Mine means pretty much what it says and shows. I am a Pisces and into Astrology and I feel the description fits who I am well.

:)

• Like 1

Guest WildBunny
My signature fits my personality and the dynamic between my Daddy and I pretty well. I'm what many people would describe as. "Wild child" but in a good way :-) My Daddy loves that I keep him on his toes!!
  • Like 1

Guest DumbosBaby

Mine is simply put "Dumbo" hahaha, I love the movie, it's my favorite Disney film, and it was my nickname when I was little c:

People used to tell me I looked like a doll with my porcelaine blue eyes. So I chose Doll Face. Dolls are beautiful especially Barbie.

I love Tolkien, the man was a genius.  Hobbits are wonderful, happy people, and the little ones are adorable  :heart:

• Like 1

I love Tolkien, the man was a genius. Hobbits are wonderful, happy people, and the little ones are adorable

I literally call myself a Hobbit Princess!!

• 2 weeks later...
Daddy has always called me a baby fairy, even when we thought we were in a vanilla relationship. Whenever I do something cute and little he says cute things like,"its because you're just a forest creature." If I ask him to do something for me he says, "did they have those in fairy land?" Makes me feel little. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is pretty obvious, but it's celebrating me and my Daddy loving each other so god damn much  :wub:

Peaches and Daddy forever haha. 

Mines mean that in every situation you come across in your life, you will affect the people you are around lol I know it's deep :p

Would love mine to have meaning but honestly I just love the pretty picture and wanted something i found adorable everywhere i posted :p

• 2 weeks later...