Looking to talk with like minded people for once.

IllegibleDreamer

Hi my name is Lotti, I am 21 and I am a little I am in a committed relationship with my Daddy although currently we are relegated to just visiting eachother until the summer when I am moviny in with him as we met online as friends a few years ago. We originally started off with a master/slave dynamic but moved onto age play pretty quickly as it fit our relationship and preferences much better as we don't look at it as a fetish but more as a life style.

However I have found that being in a DD/LG relationship can be a little isolating as most people would dissaprove of the dynamic we have going on so I came to the internet in search of people who wouldn't judge us and calling my boyfriend a pedophile.

It would be lovely to meet some like minded people who I don't have to worry about making rude comments.

As for me I love horror movies, a little anime anything related to elves and I have a small problem (but not small a really big problem) with needing all things pastel, elephant related and big hair bows in my possesion.

• Like 3

I'd be glad to be your friend! -^^-

My Daddy and I started of as Master and slave as well ! c:
I'm into anything pastel and cute, especially plushies and j-fashion~ ♥
I absolutely hate rude people as well, they make me so anxious. é è

Hello ^^. My name is Sarah and I would love to be your friend as well. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Message me or add me as a friend if you want. ^^