aww hello~

hi there new friends, my name is mía!

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/204/2/b/2b48f3465e1f89acca14f7bd7a2c19f6-d7nofxo.gif

i'm 27 and from australia

before you say, yes i know i'm not capitalising properly but i like it! it makes me feel little :heart:

i have a partner but they are pretty vanilla. we've been together for 3 years and have been poly for 2.

i'm genderqueer and femme presenting when in little space. i am interested in people regardless of gender so i'd say i'm panromantic, but i only want to get busy with folks i know very well and have spent a lot of time with (in person) so i'm demisexual (on the asexual spectrum). i'm a chubby bunny and i love my body! tumblr body positivity and taking lots of selfies has given me a great boost to my confidence! i highly recommend it!

i'm also disabled and use a cane to walk and am recovering from severe mental illness (out of the woods now and loving life!) therapy is actually how i discovered my little side :heart:

my profile has a list of things that i like when im in little space if you're curious and there's a tumblr link in my signature. (sometimes nsfw)

i love this place so far, thank you everyone for being so welcoming on the chat! i look forward to making a bunch of great friends :heart:

here's a pic of my face by way of introduction

~ *how do you doooo* ~

post-9564-0-56841700-1457387258_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Mía! Welcome to the forum and community :3

Hello Mia and welcome to the forums! :) Here we are super duper accepting of everyone, so I think you'll fit in perfectly! :) I think that you being positive about yourself, and accepting of your little side is awesome! (I still myself struggle with this) I just hope you have the bestest time on our forums, and that you have fun being an active member of the CG/l community! I hope to see you around the forums! :)

thanks so much lovelies ~ :heart:

it's so great here, i never thought i would find such a joyous and accepting place! you are all doing such a wonderful job!!