Hello from Australia

wolfdaddy

Hi :)

I actually just made this post, outlining how it feels to me to be the daddy in a relationship, by way of a more personal introduction:

https://www.ddlgforum.com/topic/7579-how-it-feels-to-be-big/

In terms of outer things, I'm Australian, and an English professor and author by trade. 

I'm outdoorsy and adventurous, very well traveled and am balanced, sophisticated, funny, happy, non-manipulative, presentable and reliable. I'm also made almost entirely out of milk chocolate and rainbows :p

I've not had a girl in my life for a year or so and have been taking time to just build my self again and enjoy my own interests. But I do find that my life is really missing something without a little/middle to share energy and time with. I have been quite engaged with the bdsm scene on and off for twenty years or so, but am taking a break from the local scene and fetlife after the end of my prior relationship (on good terms). I value depth and longevity of relationships and am more monogamous than poly.

I'm an experienced daddy and an experienced Dom. The latter part of that encompasses all the usual and I'm skilled and have from time to time been asked to do demonstrations etc. I don't want to overemphasize that aspect because while kink is often a delicious part of dd/lg for me this goes way beyond that; I'm particularly into the psychological intensity of the dd/lg dynamic. It engages not only my shadow self, but my nurturing/caring/protective self and I love that combination of feeling.

Other than Reddit in the last few days, I've never sought out an online community specifically for dd/lg before. I find myself reallly pleased to be here. Y'all are my people. Thanks for having me.

hello and welcome!~

it's lovely to see more people from australia on here :heart: what are some of your all time favourite books?

---

i tried to read your linked post but i got an error message unfortunately!

"[#10340]  You do not have permission to view this topic."

mods please help?

• Like 1

hello and welcome!~

it's lovely to see more people from australia on here :heart: what are some of your all time favourite books?

---

i tried to read your linked post but i got an error message unfortunately!

"[#10340]  You do not have permission to view this topic."

mods please help?

hmm. I just got that error too. Does this work?

https://www.ddlgforum.com/topic/7579-how-it-feels-to-be-big/

Thanks for being interested to read :)

Fave books? Gosh. That's really like having to choose between dozens. Ha. But maybe I can geek out about just one for now? Kinda relevant:

Lolita. Seriously! I'm a huge Nabokov fan. Just a crazy genius. It's hard to imagine he felt so poorly towards his English work as opposed to his Russian. I have studied Lolita quite a bit and yet it keeps revealing itself. Nabokov was a master of patterns. Here's one for any lit geeks that don't know this already - take a look at what Humbert relates in brackets (like this) throughout the text.

The brackets symbolise imprisonment (see) but they are also an index into the 'truth' of things. They are little gaps in Humber's delusion - little injections of what really is happening that push through his veil of words. Especially when it relates to his seduction of Lolita, the parentheses contain the real meaning of what is going on.

Lolita is just so full of patterns like that - layer on layer of meaning. It's just so exquisite.

Thank you so much for the very generous welcome, Princess Diana. You've been a lovely first taste of this site and have just been so friendly and fun. Really much appreciated.

And hey scout! Lovely to meet you in chat.

Welcome to the forum! I am really looking forward to reading your insight :)

Thanks so much Pouty Kitten and for the work you and others do modding this place. It is VERY well run. My compliments!