Futurama Obsessed

Guest DumbosBaby

Guest DumbosBaby

So, I hope I'm putting this in the right spot, I hadn't found a thread with it already.

Ohk!

Hi all c:

I am in love with Futurama, I have every line memorised, at least when I'm watching it I can quote what they say during it. Not to mention I can easily label when an episode is in the series, sad I know.

My point!

I was wondering if there was anyone else who REALLY enjoys this show too?

And I wanted to find some cool people to talk about it, and see what parts are people's favorites?

I just think it's a super cute and fun show c: 

Zoidberg is my favorite c:

Who is yours?

I LOVE FUTURAMA!

My favorite episodes are the Farnsworth parabox (I love bobble head universe) and Sting (it's deeper than you'd think an animated show would be in meaning).

As for characters..I like professor Farnsworth and Bender the most.

• 3 weeks later...

Futurama is hilarious. And I really like how they sometimes tackle serious issues while still keeping the show funny. My favorite character is probably Bender. What did you think of the season finale?

Guest StainedBlack

Unless I'm getting my facts mixed up. Futurama had 7 PhDs working on it. There's a lot of hidden jokes you don't see unless you rewatch it and pay attention.

If you need me, I'll be in my angry dome.

The last three episodes of the series made me cry.

My favorite part of the whole show are the commentaries on the DVD's and Blu-Rays, if you have them, check it out.

• 2 months later...
Futurama is one of my Favorite shows out there. My favorite episode is Hello is other robots. The first time theyou introduce the robot devil. I just went to a conclusion and saw John Dimagio, Billy west and Phil lamarr. They were encredible and hilarious in person. If you ever need some one to talk about it with jus to ask if can go on for days.