I think I'm a little, but I'm so scared..

Jemima

Hi all :) I'm going by Nicola. I'm 22 and from the UK.

I've only just started to recognise my little side as something that's been around for a while, and reading more about the DD/lg lifestyle has made me want to cry with a sort of relief. There's something about it that kind of clicks.

The problem I've got is that I'm worried about so many things. I know my partner would really not be interested at all, and that's fine since we have an open relationship, but I worry that if I were to enter into a DD/lg relationship, he would just be really weirded out by it. I also worry because I am generally such a mess. I'm overweight, have stretch marks and scars and I struggle with depression and anxiety and I'm currently unemployed and living in a rubbish situation and gah it's all such a mess. I don't feel cute at all or worthy of affection or anything.

I'm hoping I'll be able to work some of these things out. . In the meantime, hi all :)  

Hi Nicola, welcome and everyone tend to go through a period of accepting who they are and its case of trying to be happy in your own skin and knowing that these things that make you happy are perfectly ok  Perhaps in time your partner will learn to accept them too