Hello xD

LittleGirlEmilia

Hello... Umm... xD hai. I'm Emilia. I just found out about this stuff last night >.< I have spent ages thinking there was something wrong with me because I like sitting in my footsie pyjamas, watching scooby doo, eating coco shreddies, playing games, drawing and other things. And there's my sippy cup and binky habits that I've kept a close secret. Tbh my parents don't help this. My dad buys me a butt load of teddies and my mum tucks me up in bed with them and reads me Harry Potter sometimes. I'm 20 xD 

But I think it's because they know I have an actual mental age of about 5/6 xD so they get me things I like.

I never really thought about getting an other half to do these things for me >.< just out of embarrassment xD I told one previous partner I had a sippy cup and he would fill it up for me sometimes but that was about it.. 

So yeah, that's my story ^^ 

My interests are: Video games, anime, cartoons, reading, manga, comics, sci-fi and naps ^^ Feel free to add me and talk to me okay? :3

• Like 2

HI hi, I feel the exact same. you will fit in here I hope and if you wanna chat to someone, You're welcome yo send me a message anytime

Hey! I'm new to all of this too! I'm actually surprised my friends or parents didn't figure this all out before I did! Definitely would have been an awkward conversation!

But yeah, I'm 19 and still ask to color at restaurants and the only thing I ask for on holidays are stuffed animals. Like you said, I never really had thought much about embracing this life style until recently. But I think I'm ready to start trying new things. I'm not sure I'm into AP but ddlg is definitely something I'm interested in.

But, welcome! It's good to know I'm not the only one around this age that's just finding out and exploring this stuff!

Everyone is so welcoming, I really appreciate your replies ^^ I added each of you to be friends :D

It's also really nice and comforting to hear similar stories!

Littlend, I ask for the colouring in and stuffed animals too xD I can very much relate to you, especially since we're close to the same age and new to the lifestyle ^^ Please message me sometime, okay? :D

Again, thank you very much for the warm welcome everyone, I was really nervous >.< 

• Like 1