peachprincess

My name is Alana or Lanz :))) 

I am a 18 year old girl who loves to go clubbing, drink a lot, party a lot and EAT A LOT OF MCDONALDS. hehe. 

but then theres this other side of me, the other side that loves naps and watching disney movies and buying a fajillion puffy stickers and putting them on my laptop. the other side that loves cuddles with my stuffed unicorn Daniel :3 and snuggling in my bed with comfy onesie pajamas while watching the little mermaid :3 I didn't quite understand this until i looked further and realised i am a little. lols, even my friends call me the 5 year old of the group. 

I am a little with the preferred age of 5 and i just feel so happy when I'm a little, bc I don't feel the need to be stressed. I can just be comfortable. 

interests: daniel, pufferfish, music such as: ariana grande, 5sos, drake, joey bada$$, etc. I like frozen cokes from mcdonalds, sparkly things, puffy stickers, the little mermaid, PINK, dumplings, pastel things, little twin stars, hello kitty and SINGING, i like writing stories and drawing :))))

PLS FEEL FREE TO ADD ME SO WE CAN BE LITTLES TOGETHER HEHE xxx

post-10148-0-43107100-1458773256_thumb.jpg