Hey

YesYesTarantella

Wow this is kind of awkward. I don't know what to say or where to start. Well, I guess I'll start out with how I got here in the first place.

A while back on a totally different website, I got a message from a random stranger. They were trying to find a sub and honestly, BDSM just isn't my thing, for personal reasons. But this guy was so into me, he was trying to force me into thinking it's something I HAVE to try, even going so far as to insult me and tell me I'm close minded because "everyone loves some form of bdsm," according to him. After telling him I'm only into vanilla relationships with no power play involved or anything like that, he told me that I would probably like DDlg. At the time, I had no idea what it was, so I looked it up. Even long after I stopped talking to this creep, I kept researching DDlg because, as weird as this may sound, I understand it and don't understand it at the same time. It's weird to explain. Basically, it kind of explains part of why I act the way I do, but there are also elements to DDlg that I am uncomfortable with, though I'm still very curious about the subject.

I've been lurking around here for a while now, reading dozens of different posts, and I figured since I've been lurking so long, why not make an account and introduce myself? And I thought it would be better to learn about DDlg this way, because it's still this giant ball of mystery to me and maybe actively being here will help it all make sense.

Even though I know there's no 'correct' way to be a little and no two littles are the same, I don't see myself as 'little.' I feel more like...an adult who's simply in tune with her inner child, even though that's kind of what a little is, isn't it? I drink, I swear like a sailor, my normal makeup look is dark and sultry, and I'm super independent (and I know there are littles who are like that), but I do have childish tendencies. If I was talking with a friend and we passed by someone walking their dog, I would be like, "And then you won't believe what- DOGGY!" and I ALWAYS have to befriend every animal I come across. Oh, and stuffed animals. Love 'em. My favorites are Pokemon and dinosaurs!

But long story short...hi! Nice to be here.