•  

• Photo

Hi der!

friends Littles Little friends

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 LittleBratMonster

LittleBratMonster

Little/Switch

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 74 posts
    • LocationNevada

Posted 24 March 2016 - 08:25 PM

Little age (If applicable): Uhhhhhhh it varies
    Name: LBM
    Role: Little/Switch/Middle/Brat
    Years experience (If applicable): Uhhhhhhhhhh a lot
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: FRIENDSSSSSS. I looking for female or male Little/Middle friends. :)
    --------------------------------------------
    Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!

So I'm LittleBratMonster or LBM. I'm a Little and a Brat and a Switch and a Middle. No, you do not have to be all these to be my friend, but you do have to accept all of me.

I talk baby talk sometimes. If you can't handle that, probably best we're not friends. 

Uhm, let's see. I love blue and black. My favorite colors. I LOVE to read. Mostly fantasy. I'm a HUGE Potterhead but if you hate Snape (my favorite character) you won't like me because I'm a die-hard (anyone get that reference? hehe) Snape fan. I LOVE Alan Rickman too. 

Also a massive fan of Loki (Tom Hiddleston. <3) and Game of Thrones as well as the Hunger Games series.

I don't watch much TV but when I do, I watch Law and Order: SVU, Friends, Catfish.

Music: Hard rock, classic rock, Industrial, Metal.

Movies: Action (bloodier the better) and of course Disney, Pixar, and anything else animated.

I love stuffies too and I collect them. Ehehehe. 

Anyway, dat's all I gots for now. Hope to talk soon!

TdXXrD7.gif

#2 crazypunker69

crazypunker69

• Banned
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts
    • LocationLouisville ky

Posted 24 March 2016 - 09:39 PM

Hey. If you ever want to talk message me here or kik. [Username edited out by Chandelier]. Just an offer at chats and friends. Or we'll keep on this chat.i already said I'm a big Harry Potter fan. I love reading and watching fantasy and scy-fi. Most cartoons especially anime. My favorite of all time, though is Voltron Force. I can always use a good talk friend. My luck with anything more blows. I'm not trying to make you feel uncomfortable or anything. Just offering friendship.

• LittleBratMonster likes this

#3 LittleBratMonster

LittleBratMonster

Little/Switch

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • 74 posts
    • LocationNevada

Posted 26 March 2016 - 01:06 PM

Accio friends! 

*giggles*

TdXXrD7.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: friends, Littles, Little friends

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users