new older little

littleinhiding

Hi, I'm Angela. I am new here. I know I am not the only one but I am one of the minority of older women on here. I am 47 years old, though emotionally I most definitely don't feel it. I am glad I have had the opportunity to learn what I am before it was too late, that is if it isn't too late. It makes me very sad that I didn't know about all of this earlier. I am married to a man and have been for 28 years. It would be an understatement to say that he has been unempathetic and not in the least protective for the majority of this time. I found out about 9 months ago that he had a 1 yr affair with a woman while I was very sick. He is very remorseful and is more loving than he has ever been. I believe he knows the place this takes in my life. I have left enough clues and he seems to want to try to meet those needs. I don't think he knows how the pain of this situation has deepened this need in me. I really don't know if he has what it takes to offer what I need and there has already been so much pain. He was severely neglectful of me when he was having an affair and we know how painful that is as a little. I just haven't decided whether to come right out and talk to him about this. He does seem to be trying but it is obvious that it doesn't come natural. I am one sad lonely little. Any suggestions? I don't want to lose my marriage but I can't ignore this need.

Guest Victoriafrommiami

Hello Angela

Thank you for coming and posting here and although you are one of the older little, in this beautiful DDLG lifestyle, a little is a little as there is no real age barrier. The important part is to discover and embrace the little inside you which starts with you first. I hope you find the hope and zeal to continue exploring your little despite having challenges with husband and find a way to share your special little moments with him and new friends here.