My sheriff Callie stuffie
    Daddy got it for Christmas for me

#22 ♡lilkitten♡

♡lilkitten♡

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 11:50 AM

I have soo many stuffies, but these three are the ones that I like to cuddle the most. :3 Them, and my giant teddy of course. Makes me feel so little. Hehe Anyways, the owl is named Bernard. He is so fluffy and soft. :) And then there is Bing Bong, which my Daddy got me for Christmas! I hug him when I'm missing Daddy. And then my Pillow Pet cow. I just call him Mr. Cow. Lol

Attached Files

z56c89e84f2fc6.gif

Screenshot_2016_02_19_21_56_54_1.jpg

Y1IvyW.jpg

#23 Harley_Quinn

Harley_Quinn

Lost Little Princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 533 posts
    • LocationConnecticut

Posted 18 January 2016 - 11:12 AM

Since posting Leo a while back I have acquired 6 more stuffies xD I will post the picture of the later cause it won't let me from my phone

=^.^=

#24 little brat

little brat

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 22 posts
    • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 19 January 2016 - 01:33 PM

I have a fair few stuffies but my all time favorite is philup I have had him sense I was 9 or 10 years old and I sleep with hime every night

#25 Guest_itsbabygirlbean_*

Guest_itsbabygirlbean_*
    • Guests

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:47 PM

This is Mr Paddington
    Attached File  image.jpeg   106.89KB   0 downloads
    • tamsinkitten likes this

#26 tiny kitty

tiny kitty

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 45 posts
    • Locationusa

Posted 21 January 2016 - 02:46 PM

KSLr6CA.png

okay, so i know is a lot of stuff! but it's a picture i'd already taken the other day to show my "little hoard" to someone ^^ ignore the items that arent stuffies, of course...

these are my favoritest stuffies. i know that's quite a few, but believe me, i have way more! i'm addicted to claw machines, so i have a lot i've gotten that way. my absolute top favorite of all these is the yellow Domo. he's so soft and squishy! i love to snuggle him at night.

• pixxiestickk likes this

#27 pixxiestickk

pixxiestickk

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 40 posts
    • LocationJacksonville, NC

Posted 21 January 2016 - 04:11 PM

124ihyp.jpg

This is my newest stuffie. He has a little pouch inside him that you can microwave & he smells like lavender! He doesn't have a name yet, Daddy's going to help me think of one  :) 

#28 MegsLittlePenny

MegsLittlePenny

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 97 posts
    • LocationConnecticut

Posted 22 January 2016 - 10:59 AM

3UR0ijrl.jpg

This is Geronimo aka Ronmo. He's my best friend and I take him everywhere with me - it's one of my rules even, since I have anxiety and when it's acting up I can usually go to a private place (like a bathroom stall) to snuggle him. He's tiny enough to fit in my purse and backpack. 

#29 Princess Joe Joe

Princess Joe Joe

dumb baby doll

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 98 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 11:01 AM

He is so cute MegslittlePenny!!!! All of them are, but I like how he stands up! :)
    • MegsLittlePenny likes this

#30 MegsLittlePenny

MegsLittlePenny

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 97 posts
    • LocationConnecticut

Posted 22 January 2016 - 11:16 AM

He is so cute MegslittlePenny!!!! All of them are, but I like how he stands up! :)

Thanks! I think he's stinkin adorable. :D He also wanted to say thanks for the nice comment. ^.^ 

5TfriFkm.jpg

#31 Cherry41

Cherry41

Just a member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 183 posts
    • LocationNevada

Posted 22 January 2016 - 06:16 PM

I will have to upload a pic of it...but I have one stuffie. It's a stuffed goat. I bought it myself. Daddy has goats, and it looks like the stuffed animal version of his goats. I don't get to see Daddy much, so I keep it to remind me of him. It's name is his initials. 

I had to donate my stuffies before I got this one. I just had too many, and none were meaningful.

Cherry

#32 Miss_Evalia

Miss_Evalia

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 42 posts
    • LocationFrance

Posted 24 January 2016 - 04:14 PM

I can't talk about favorites... I started collecting stuffies when I was a kid, I have more than 300, and  I love them all :D

But I can talk about the most recent ones :)

I got 3 Doc McStuffins stuffies. I got Stuffy the blue dragon for Christmas, and then Lambie and Hallie for New Year (the big plus of having your father knowing you like stuffies, he doesn't know about me being a little but he still buys me stuffies and games :D )

#33 PrettyOceanPrince

PrettyOceanPrince

Cutie Patootie

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 19 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 04:51 AM

This is my Bobo > u < He is a panda I got a while back and he's my precious little baby tumblr_inline_mhjjh17vKr1qz4rgp.gif

GvvjLwR.jpg?2

tumblr_inline_ngpiidz9bJ1rujz3w.gif Micah || Pansexual || In a relationship || tumblr_inline_ngpiggv1Fy1rujz3w.gif

#34 pixxiestickk

pixxiestickk

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 40 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 05:25 PM

6569vb.jpg

2nsctjb.jpg

#35 lilvioletcub

lilvioletcub

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 257 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 03:31 PM

I don't have pictures up yet but I have three Tsum tsum's from my aunt, a number of penguine plushies, tsum tsum's from my Alpha as well as a hippo (Mr. hippo) and a monkey (Mrs. Monkey) and scooby I'v had since I was 3 or so and those are only a few of my in my bed plusheis I have a bin full of meanful plushies to me as well

#36 MrFox's Princess

MrFox's Princess

Pinkie Pie

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 29 posts
    • LocationNew York

Posted 01 February 2016 - 07:34 PM

My two current favorite stuffies!!
    Hammond the big fat hamster I got from a local Anime Convention and Honekoneko aka Bone Kitten I got for my birthday from my brother ^^
    I sleep with Bone Kitty every night :3

Attached Files

mrfox-littlekitten.tumblr.com (NSFW)

littleprincesskitkat.tumblr.com (SFW)

#37 pixxiestickk

pixxiestickk

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 40 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 11:21 PM

image_4.jpg image_3.jpg

Daddy took me to Build-a-Bear yesterday and got me this cutie for Valentine's Day.
    I wanted the Care Bear, but we saw Pika, and Daddy thought he was *perfect* for me.
    And, he was absolutely right.. as usual.

Daddy also made me a *gorgeous* collar, that I'm completely in love  with.
    It has a little bell and is just, perfect.
    Meeeep. I'm so lucky  :wub: 

#38 Guest_cookie_crumble_princess_*

Guest_cookie_crumble_princess_*
    • Guests

Posted 19 February 2016 - 08:55 AM

This is my stuffie. I have a smaller one then this one. But I use my bearry as a pillow and he goes everywhere with him when it's an overnight stay. I love him oh so much. And I cuddless with him because I don't have a daddy and I cant sleep without cuddles

He's huge!!! <3 you can take naps in his lap. My gosh. I love your teddy Bearry.

#39 little squidly

little squidly

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 18 posts
    • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 19 February 2016 - 09:43 AM

Ohmigosh!!!! Okay so this is my little stuffie family. I always take at least one of them with me wherever I go. The lion is Sir Julius and he was my first stuffie and he most resembles my Daddy so he's kind of like the pack leader that keeps everyone safe. My little pink dinosaur is Pudge and they always stick around Sir Julius because they had problems with bullies in the past and Sir Julius will scare them away. My most favorite is my unicorn Lady Pootie Pie because we have similar personalities and we always sleep together :)

My elephant, Ellie, my penguin, Tucker, and my koala, Lady Kolala, are the kiddies of the bunch and usually Sir Julius takes care of them because Lady Pootie Pie is sort of silly and irresponsible hehe c:

Attached Files

#40 Guest_Dollycupcake_*

Guest_Dollycupcake_*
    • Guests

Posted 19 February 2016 - 12:47 PM

615huA4FojL._SX466_.jpg

My pikachu identical to the one on the picture i got it at my boyfriend and I's first con together it is perfect cuddle size I always sleep with it and  i carry it around hugging it most of the time when im in little space or having a bad day needing something to hug :3 <3 

• pixxiestickk likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stuffie, animals, toys, little

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users