Jump to content

Hello from the NorthWest


WADaddy
 Share

Recommended Posts

As it says in my profile, I'm very new to this. I hope to explore and learn, and eventually find my perfect little girl. I'm a nerd, I'm back in school for programming. If I say or do something stupid, make sure I know, but please be a little understanding. I look forward to meeting new people and making new friends!

 

What is your favorite color: Blue
What is your favorite movie(s): Deadpool is a recent favorite
What is your favorite food: My Coq Au Vin
Do you like watching or playing sports? If so, what kind: I don't generally care for sports
Who is your favorite author: Piers Anthony, Isaac Asimov, Tolkien... the list goes on
What's your favorite movie genre: action, comedy, horror
Favorite hobby: Games, both table top and video
Do you collect anything: Books, so many books
Favorite TV show: Right now, Dare Devil
Are you an introvert or and extrovert: 75% introvert, but the other 25%, I think I'm unstoppable
What do you think is the best feature about yourself: I'm very creative. It makes lots of things more interesting
What's your favorite thing to drink: Hard cider or creme soda
Favorite thing to do to help you relax: Read a book
Are you an indoor or an outdoor person: hard to decide, I love indoor activities, but I hike, camp and backpack all summer
What's your favorite animal: Cat
Favorite ice cream flavor: Chocolate chip cookie dough
Favorite season: Fall
What is your best talent: Cooking
Do you like your handwriting: Yeah, it's pretty good
Are you left handed or right handed: right
Are you ticklish: Only in a few places
Do you like reading: I think I may have mentioned that
Do you sing in the shower: Nooooo
Who do you enjoy spending time with the most: My family
What's your favorite video game: Currently Ark
Favorite website: Might be this one!
What was your favorite toy as a child: I had way too many, I don't really recall a favorite
What's your favorite type of sandwich: tomato, motzerella, basil
Do you prefer baths or showers: Yes
Sweet treats or salty treats: Salty, most of the time

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello from the Northwest as well! I am sure you will do just fine, we have a lot of great people on this site! Just don't rush :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi WADaddy, welcome to this forums, I am also new :)

 

 

What is your favorite color:

-Purple
What is your favorite movie(s): 

- Beauty and the Beast
What is your favorite food:

-Chocolate

Do you like watching or playing sports? If so, what kind:

- Nuuuuu, I like artys stuff!
Who is your favorite author:

- I really like to read, I will have to come back to this one, to many to choose from.
What's your favorite movie genre:

-Childern and Scary Movies uwu
Favorite hobby:

- Games and Art
Do you collect anything: Books, so many books

- Little odd things, loose buttons, pen caps, string.
Favorite TV show: 

- To many to  pick from!
Are you an introvert or and extrovert: 

-Introvert!
What do you think is the best feature about yourself: 

- I am postivie and caring :)
What's your favorite thing to drink: 

- Juice
Favorite thing to do to help you relax:

- Play video games
Are you an indoor or an outdoor person: 

- Indoor!
What's your favorite animal:

-Cats beclaws their Purrrfect!
Favorite ice cream flavor:

-Chocolate chip cookie dough  :heart: 
Favorite season:

- Summer, I am a summer child.
What is your best talent: 

-Hmmm, really good at arts and crafts 
Do you like your handwriting:

-Kinda, sometimes it is very bery messy
Are you left handed or right handed:

-right
Are you ticklish:

-Maybe  ^_^ 
Do you like reading:

-Yes
Do you sing in the shower:

-Nopre, but I dance!
Who do you enjoy spending time with the most:

-My kitty
What's your favorite video game:

-Lake Kin on Gaia
Favorite website:

-Really enjoying this one!
What was your favorite toy as a child:

-Mr. Snuggles the bunny
What's your favorite type of sandwich:

-Grilled Cheese!
Do you prefer baths or showers:

-Baths with bubbles
Sweet treats or salty treats:

Sweet

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...