What games do you play?

Sir Daddy

Making a current spot for what games everyone likes to play... online or offline... fps, rts, rpg, mmo, etc... through some service like steam or a website or something else...

Also what voice chat or other communications system do you use... one of these or something else?:

Teamspeak

https://www.teamspeak.com/

Curse

https://www.curse.com/

RaidCall

http://www.raidcall.com.ru/index.html?lang=en

Mumble

https://wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

Discord

https://discordapp.com/

C3

http://www.downloadc3.com/

GameVox

https://www.gamevox.com/en/

...also post your Com ID and other info to link up with other players.  If you've used different game chat programs feel free to critique.

The games I play are:

Guild Wars
Hellgate Global
Settlers Online
Spacecom
Neverwinter
Torchlight 2
Diablo 2
Drakensang Online
Homeworld 2
C&C RTS's
Unreal Tournament (UT99)

These are just the ones I can think of...

I have Steam but haven't used in awhile due to their unethical EULA that they changed to.

Might be getting a new rig in a few months to try some of the free MMO's out there like RIFT and Age of Wushu

Ever play Forsaken World? I've heard of Guid Wars but haven't played it yet...i haven't heard of many of the others. Haven't played Neverwinter in ages..I use Arc but Steam used to be the only ways to play some of these games so it was good to have another option and arc seems a bit more stable than Steam was.

I've used raid call and it was easy to set up and use but I think was so busy at time you would get disconnected a fair bit.

I also play the Sims..have to say that's my favourite game right now

Guest FrenchDaddy

I only use Teamspeak and Roll20 for virtual tabletop role-paying games like Pathfinder, Call of Cthulhu, D&D, Star Wars, etc.

Some games:

Alice Madness Returns

Pokemon

Minecraft

Kingdom Hearts

Sacred 1 and 2

The Binding of Isaac

F.E.A.R

SCP 087B

Harvest Moon

Animal Crossing

So mostly I play singleplayer. =)

• 2 weeks later...

I really have the most fun playing Nintendo games like all the Mario ones. But I've played all kind of genre of all kinds of different consoles. Some of my favorite games are:

Legend of Zelda franchise

Kingdom Hearts

Final Fantasy(particularly number VII)

King of Fighters

Any Mario game from any decade

Klonoa

Soul Caliber

Call of Duty

I also like a lot of puzzle games or Tetris themed ones. Video games are amazing and a lot of fun memories with my siblings are us playing together.

• 2 weeks later...

So many games ;w; lemme see what I can remember at the moment!

Pokemon

Animal Crossing

Cooking Mama series, along with Gardening Mama

Kingdom Hearts

Did a bit of Ragnarok with a friend

Maplestory

Heavy Rain

Little Big Planet

got a youtube channel with a friend where we play video games. >w< Also watch a ton of people play games online, LPers <3

• Like 1

Hi there. My three top games are Pokemon, Dance Dance Revolution and Hatsune Miku: Project MiraiDX.

• 3 weeks later...

Daddy and I have over 150 games on steam, but the ones I love to play are as follows: Catlateral Damage, I am Bread, Tabletop Simulator, Putt Putt, Freddie Fish, Tomb Raider, Dying Light, Skyrim, Spooky Cats, Gta V, Plague Inc., Spermination, The Binding of Isaac, Who's Your Daddy?, Unraveled, and all the Five Nights at Freddy's.

Currently only playing single player games, depending on mood.

1. Skyrim
  2. Fallout 4
  3. Xcom2
  4. Hard west
  5. Banner saga 2
  6. Ship wrecked

• 2 weeks later...

Really big into Nintendo! Some of my fav games are
Zelda (love zelda so much)
Mario 
Plants vs Zombies
Fallout
Animal crossing
Pokemon
Super Smash Bros
Cool spot for super Nintendo

Guest StainedBlack

Hello everyone.

Right now I'm playing mostly these:
Overwatch
Pokemon
Dark Souls 3
Splatoon
Pokken Tournament
Rocket League

I would love to play online or battle pokemon though. If you're interest you can add me and ask for kik/skype/steam/discord/battlenet/friendcodes.

Right now the Current games that i play and enjoy playing are LoL, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, and SAO Lost Song. 

The games I play are mostly league of legends, but I´m also playing Bioshock Infinite and Dead or Alive. How is Overwatch? I´ve just seen the movie clips

Guest StainedBlack

Overwatch is great! It's pretty addicting, and much better with light hearted friends. I would definitely recommend it.

Overwatch is great! It's pretty addicting, and much better with light hearted friends. I would definitely recommend it.

I feel like everyone has Overwatch and im hesitant to spend the money cause i am super not skilled at FPS games :\

Darn my poor hand eye coordination skills lol

I play mostly Spyro games on my Playstation 1 Emulator.

Of course, occasionally I'd play stuff like Labyronia on Steam.

• 2 months later...
Guest ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ⓇⓄⒷ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬

Pokemon 

Zelda .. All <3

Resident Evil  ..All 

SuperSmash

GTA V

Guitar Hero 

• 8 months later...

Saw the last gaming post like this was 2 years old, thought I'd start it up again.

Anyways, what games are you playing now?

Picked up Stardew Valley for my Xbox a few days ago, and Terraria for my Little and I to play together, also on the XO.

Haven't touched it in a week, but also Breath of the Wild.

Also a few random titles on my phone at work.... err, on the go. Yeah.

I know it's super old but me and my daddy are playing borderlands 2 :3 it's been super fun and we've completed the main story and a few dlcs in only a few days - we've been playing for hours on end :')

Also been playing some overwatch and minecraft ^^

I know it's super old but me and my daddy are playing borderlands 2 :3 it's been super fun and we've completed the main story and a few dlcs in only a few days - we've been playing for hours on end :')

Also been playing some overwatch and minecraft ^^

I highly suggest Terreria if you like Minecraft. It's also split-screen, so you can play together. It's basically 2D Minecraft. :D

I highly suggest Terreria if you like Minecraft. It's also split-screen, so you can play together. It's basically 2D Minecraft. :D

Ah yeah I know that game :3 daddy and I aren't massively interested in it though unfortunately

I'm playing Resident Evil, Arkham Asylum, Bioshock and the Evil Within!

But I don't have time to play... so they are pretty much laying around and catching dust...

Edited by LoonyLoveMay