Semi new to DDLG

uoeno

Hello, my name is... not important, that's why it's UOENO (you don't even know). I am pretty new to DDLG, in fact, my girlfriend and I discovered it at the end of last year by accident. We were for some reason interested in being called sir and baby girl. We looked up "sir/baby girl" and DDLG sounded very good to us. Also we sometimes say that DDLG saved our relationship because we had an almost falling out but I really couldn't leave behind my baby girl and she could never find a daddy again.

A little about me;

I'm a senior in high school, ready to begin college. I am fairly outgoing and some people consider me a leader. I'm not at all introverted and I completely revolve my life around being dominant. I can make an entire class shut up and listen to me for a speech, a lesson, or even a joke. Basically what I'm trying to say is, I'm a Normal Guy.

One of the reasons I joined this forum is because I know that I still have a lot to learn about DDLG. I thought about joining ADISC.Org, but decided against because I don't think ABDL is the right lifestyle for my girlfriend and I. By the way, my girlfriend and I will be my main topic of discussion : "How can I progress in the DDLG lifestyle so that It benefits the both of us.

I still have a lot to learn and I hope you guys will accept me and teach me throughout my journey!!

Welcome to our community uoeno!

It's really nice that you told us so much about yourself and what you hope to get out of this site. I'm sure it'll help you learn a lot about DDLG.  ^_^