Totally New to DDLG

Little_Princess1118

Hello Everyone!

My name Lauren. I am 24 years old. Recently I discovered that I am interested in DDLG. One day something just clicked. I recently got out of a bad relationship. I was not cared for at all. I longed to be cared for and appreciated. I also love to be dominated (but in a loving way). I also love to be innocent and naughty at the same time. I love to color and I have many stuffies (I still sleep with a blankey). I love Disney and being a little princess. I would love some tips and possibly some one (who I can call Daddy) to help me get started. 

Much Love,

Lauren 

• Like 1

Guest BittyKitty
Hi Lauren, welcome to the club! I'm Autumn, I'm also pretty new to ddlg, I don't have a daddy either :( and we're pretty close in age (I'm 26), maybe we could be friends and be orphan littles together :D I'm sorry about your last relationship, vanilla guys can be such meanies! We should start walking around with a huge "fragile, handle with care" sign >.<

Hi Lauren, welcome to the club! I'm Autumn, I'm also pretty new to ddlg, I don't have a daddy either :( and we're pretty close in age (I'm 26), maybe we could be friends and be orphan littles together :D I'm sorry about your last relationship, vanilla guys can be such meanies! We should start walking around with a huge "fragile, handle with care" sign >.<

I would love to be your friend! I don't think my adult life friends would understand this lifestyle. I'm so over vanilla guys! I agree with the whole signs idea. We should be cared for and loved!

Hello, 

I just joined too. Im happy to be your friends and love to hear about your likes and interests. I too an looking for a little but I want to take me time enjoy meeting people into the same thing as me and take my time. Im not actively looking Im just waiting for something to happen naturally.