Hi from a new little girl! ★

Berry

Hello everyone~ you can call me Berry! I'm berry happy to meet you all! Hehe sorry that was lame I know :p

I just found out about this whole c/l thing and it sounds so wonderful. Even though I'm 1000% sure (ok maybe 98%?) I'm a little I'm still in the process of learning about everything which is why I joined. :)

I'm 20 years old from *top secret location* and a hardworking university student. The thing is I've never been in any kind of relationship before let alone a c/l relationship! I've always been very cautious about opening up to others in a romantic way.. it's scary stuff you know! Plus I believe that I need to learn to love myself first before I can let anyone else love me. So yeah, taking things safe and slow is my motto~

Anyway, enough of my rambling. I hope I can make some nice friends here and learn a lot! ♡

Thanks for reading my intro! Here's a cute song for you that'll be sure to get stuck in your head for the rest of the week hahaha x)

• Like 1

Ah wait I meant before I can love anyone else not let anyone else love me. That sounds a bit mean >_< English isn't my first language sorry!

Welcome to the community Berry! That was a really nice introduction. I hope you enjoy it here.  :heart:  *glitter*

Thank you! I hope so too! :)

Don't worry about your English. We knew what you meant. :) You did great and I hope you find everything you're looking for here. I'm new as of today and learning as I go. If you would like someone to talk with and learn with I am here. Just send me a message and we can figure this out together. Haha...

Thank you! Oh cool another newbie! :)

Love your intro, and I loved the video. Very cute!

Thank you! :)

Guest BittyKitty
Welcome Berry! Adorable name and you're adorable and the MV is super adorable too :) English isn't my first language either, so I understand, but I think your intro was perfectly fine don't worry. Is your first language Korean? Mine is Vietnamese but I loooove k-drama/pop, if you're ever in need of a friend to binge watch a drama together I gladly volunteer! Anyway, I hope you have fun here and make lots and lots of friends :)
  • Like 1

Guest FrenchDaddy

Nice to meet you Berry. Maybe we should open a section in this forum for the people who are not native English speakers :p

• Like 1

Welcome Berry! Adorable name and you're adorable and the MV is super adorable too :) English isn't my first language either, so I understand, but I think your intro was perfectly fine don't worry. Is your first language Korean? Mine is Vietnamese but I loooove k-drama/pop, if you're ever in need of a friend to binge watch a drama together I gladly volunteer! Anyway, I hope you have fun here and make lots and lots of friends :)

Thank you! :) No but I'm currently learning Korean! Awesome~ I love k-drama/pop too!! That would be lovely! I havent watched a new drama since Remember and that made me cry sooo much.. :( what drama are you watching lately? ♡

Nice to meet you Berry. Maybe we should open a section in this forum for the people who are not native English speakers :p

Thank you! :) That would be cool!