New to ddlg (mommy/lg/ switch)

Rain

Hi um rather new to this but wanted to get more info and maybe meet some other people who enjoy little head space. Both from the little and the mommy perspective.

So um hi!

Hi um rather new to this but wanted to get more info and maybe meet some other people who enjoy little head space. Both from the little and the mommy perspective.

So um hi!

"litte head space"?  I'm new to this lifestyle, would you mind filling me in?  I'm not sure what this means.

"litte head space"? I'm new to this lifestyle, would you mind filling me in? I'm not sure what this means.

Um I guess this is from my perspective but I'm not always little. I enjoy being in the mind set of being little and interacting with people who are little. ^-^ the place people go in their head when their little is what I meant.... Did I make sense?

Um I guess this is from my perspective but I'm not always little. I enjoy being in the mind set of being little and interacting with people who are little. ^-^ the place people go in their head when their little is what I meant.... Did I make sense?

Yes, that makes sense.  I guess it'll probably make more sense once I've experienced it.