Little girl big world

bunnybb

hi there im lexy! or bunny

i've always hated being small/short always got made fun of in middle school sadly, and i just found out about ddlg and being a little

about 4 months ago, on tumblr. now i get to embrace being little (quite literally) and the community is amazing and im inlove,                                                       first thing that i really liked was that everyone is so accepting, it doesn't matter what your gender is, or ur sexuality, this is for everyone and anything.

tbh i fell inlove with the sexual side of ddlg just a little, but there is way more to it i have

found and im ready for it all, open to new experiences, and please ask me questions about anything! i luv questions, and talking

to people in the ddlg community.

~things about me

-extremely sassy/moody  

-love the color pink, snuggling, fluffy things, BUNNIES

-really want to get into pet play but don't know how to start or not enough about it!

• Like 1