German Babygirl looking for friends ♥

Guest Kruemel

Guest Kruemel

Hello there everyone ♥

My name is Yvy and I'm a Little One from Germany. I'm 19 years old °ω°

I hope to find some friends here and maybe even a nice daddy who'd like to take care of me. As I'm total new to all of this, please forgive me for mistakes I might make.

You can talk to me in German and Englisch, I'm fluent in both of them. I also speak a little French and I'm learning Spanish right now. Maybe I can make some spanish friends to help me improve my skills!

Let's all have a good time together 

PS: Please don't get mad if I don't answer immediately - messages always excite me and I'm a bit shy >w<

Guest Kruemel

Thank you so much Sirus! ♥ A warm Welcome for you, too. ^-^

Languages are pretty great! I'd really like to learn even more. Also, thank you so much for your offer. ♥

Thank you, captain! So you speak spanish fluently? Did you learn it in school or were you raised bilingual? 

Guten Tag Emilia ^w^

Thank you!!

Guest Don Pablo

Thank you, captain! So you speak spanish fluently? Did you learn it in school or were you raised bilingual? 

I was raised bilingual and have both nationalities, what are you learning spanish for if i may ask ?

Guest Kruemel

I was raised bilingual and have both nationalities, what are you learning spanish for if i may ask ?

I'm learning it for my apprenticeship. Business correspondence in English and Spanish. But while English is rather easy I'm not that good in Spanish, mainly because we're learning so fast.