New and still figuring myself out

Beaunicorn

Hello everyone, I am 19 and a little. (That actually seems scary to me)

I've only recently started to embrace this side of me so I'm still nervous and anxious about it.

I have always been very sensitive and into childish stuff. I crave rules and structure and feel like I need to give someone else the power to make decisions most of the time - I'm easily overwhelmed. I like being taken care of and nurtured and that's one of the reasons my previous relationships bothered me. It didnt feel enough. I've liked reading about dd/lg relationships for a while now though I didnt know exactly what it was until I researched.

Could I get some help on being more comfortable? Any advice is useful. How did you figure out you were into dd/lg relationship?

im new to this too, like literally a few hours new. i only discovered this when i saw a picture of a convo between dd and lg and was very turned on by it. I love to be taken care of but also disciplined when i get out of line (we are young it happens ;) ). ive always been attracted to older men, usually fathers who are good dads . im still anxious writing stuff like this and even reading the other forums but its also incredibly exciting and i think you will get more comfortable with time and research, knowledge is power :) . good luck to u !